If you are the users of OPPO SmartPhones, then you must be aware of the latest addition device of OPPO called OPPO R15. This device has a 6.28-inch touchscreen display experience. For your information, it is mainly boosted by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek P20 processor along with 6GB of RAM. When it comes to the camera, thus the phone packs with 20 MP front Camera for quality selfies and 16 MP Primary Camera. It is mainly running the Android 8.1 which is powered by 3450mAh battery.
Generally, most of the Android users are much aware of customizing their device by rooting it. By just rooting your device, you can easily customize it internally as per your convenience. With the help of rooting the device, you can easily modify the applications and experience the applications with additional features. It is the main reason that most of the Android users are pretty much aware of the stuff like rooting as well as the custom recovery for their device. Once the TWRP Recovery is on your device, then it is possible for the users to install any third party apps and at the same time, you can back up your device.
When it comes to OPPO R15, it is possible for the user to root and install Custom Recovery without any hassles. So, the users who all are seeking for the essential stuff to follow the process can check out the below-given stuff. Hope it will be helpful for you to download and install official TWRP Recovery for OPPO R15. One must keep it in mind is that the rooting process is possible only after the installation of TWRP Recovery on your device.
Root and Install Custom Recovery on OPPO R15 | Requirements
The seekers who all are looking for the requirements that before trying to root and install the TWRP Recovery on OPPO R15 band, they can follow the below steps. It will be helpful for all the users when it comes to following the process on their device without any hassles.
- It is important for the user to unlock Bootloader on OPPO R15
- You need to have PC or laptop
- Don’t miss to backup your data on the device to avoid the issues if anything goes wrong
- Necessary to charge your device up to 70%
- Now please download the following files which are required for the process to root your Oppo R15 .
- ADB and Fastboot Setup
- ADB Drivers ZIP file
- TWRP Recovery Image File
These are some of the requirements that you need to follow before the process. At the same time, you shouldn’t avoid any of the steps given above. Once it is followed properly, then the given below process will be smooth without any difficulties.
Once you root your device, you can mod any games or apps as you wish using Lucky Patcher. Read More: How To Install Lucky Patcher APK on Android [With Root/Without Root].
Install TWRP Recovery for OPPO R15 [STEPS]
Make sure to follow the given steps without any miss when it comes to installing the TWRP Recovery on your device at any time.
- At first, it is necessary for the user to enable the USB Debugging.
- When it comes to enabling the USB Debugging, make sure to activate the Developer option on your device.
- If you are looking for activation, you can visit the settings -> About Phone -> then tap on the build number until you see the message “Developer options enabled”
- After the developer option is activated, you can get back to the settings -> developer options -> Enable USB Debugging.
- On your PC, you can open the extracted ADB drivers ZIP file
and get set to open the command windows by just clicking the Right mouse click + Shift key.
- You can now connect your device to PC using the USB cable.
- Rebooting the device into Bootloader is necessary. When it comes to Reboot, you can follow the command below by entering.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, you can see that the device will boot into bootloader. In case, if you found it doesn’t boot, then check whether the USB drivers and cable is installed or not.
- Type the command by opening the command windows
- Once the command is entered, it will now show the list of connected devices. You can also see the phone’s serial number which will be displayed to continue the process.
- When it comes to flash the recovery, make sure to enter the command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- If you see the command, then reboot the device. Finally, the TWRP is successfully installed.
- When it comes to rebooting to recovery, it is essential for you to switch off then press the buttons Power + Volume up together to enter recovery. On the other side, you can hold power + volume down buttons to boot to bootloader. Once it is done, you can now use the up button as well as volume down to navigate and then choose the Recovery and click the power button to boot.
How to Root OPPO R15 using SuperSU [STEPS]
- First you need to download SuperSu zip file for rooting OPPO R15.
- It is necessary to move the SuperSU zip file to the internal storage of the device.
- Boot the device into TWRP recovery by just pressing the power + Volume down button together.
- Now, you can click the install in TWRP Recovery and make sure to choose the SuperSu Zip.
- You can swipe to install the SuperSu.
- Once the above process is followed properly, thus the rooting must be working further. To check root status download Root Checker App and use it.
Conclusion: Root OPPO R15 and Install TWRP Custom Recovery
So, the users who all are showing their interest towards installing TWRP and rooting access on their OPPO R15 band can follow the given instruction. The thing you need to keep it in mind is you don’t need to skip a single step given above for the smooth process.
Read the following Articles:
- Root Vivo V9 and Install TWRP Recovery [TUTORIAL].
- How To Hide Root Access from Apps That Detect Root on Android [GUIDE].