Install Lucky Patcher Original APK on Android [With Root/Without Root]
Download & Install Lucky Patcher Apk on Android: If you are reading this post then you must be knowing that Lucky Patcher Apk is a great Android application which is pretty useful for its tons of different features. You can remove license verification from the application and even remove Google Ads from each and every application using Lucky Patcher Apk. The list of functionalities provided by Lucky Patcher is endless.
Though you can install Lucky Patcher Original Apk without root; you won’t be able to enjoy most of its major functionalities. Hence, it is highly recommended to root your Android device prior to installing Lucky Patcher App Apk and we have briefed up the tutorial for the same down below.
Before going ahead with the installation part it is, definitely, required to share with you the list of awesome features and functionalities that you achieve with Lucky Patcher App Apk.
Features | Lucky Patcher Latest Version 7.0.4 Apk
So most of them will hit a doubt that, will it be easy to root an android device without the help of computer or laptop, we have written a tutorial post on the same and you can read it from here: Root your Android Mobile/Tablet Without Computer or PC and Once you finish the rooting process, you can flash the Super SU using custom recovery and you can do it easily by following this guide: Flash SuperSU using TWRP recovery and Root any Android device
- Eliminates license verification from the applications.
- Your Android device comes with pre-installed applications and most of them are not of any use. Lucky Patcher can help you force remove those unnecessary and unwanted applications.
- You can block Google Ads from each and every application.
- This is the perfect application to manage as well as remove the permissions from various applications.
- Just with a single click you can move a particular application to SD Card with the help of this amazing application.
- With Lucky Patcher you also get the power to install modded Google Play Store on your Android device through which you can install unlicensed Android applications.
- In-app purchases are quite frustrating. With this amazing application you can even remove these unwanted and annoying in-app purchases.
- You can apply a custom patch over an application and raise it to the level of Pro. Any application can be modified with just one click using this fantastical custom patching application .
- Applications can be conveniently updated from inside the application itself.
- Taking backup of an individual application or complete backup of data has never been so easy.
- It might have happened with you that you have got the ‘Device Incompatible’ error while downloading any application from Google Play Store. If you have Lucky Patcher installed you can easily side-line this error by applying a custom patch over the application.
- You can even clone or freeze the applications of your choice. However this functionality is quite unstable as of now.
- For clearing the main cache of your Android device you are required to reboot in recovery mode; but not anymore; as with this fantastic custom patching application you can clear the required cache without rebooting into recovery mode.
I am sure the above set of amazing features must have made you pretty excited. So, without any further delay, let me share with you the steps to download and install Lucky Patcher on your Android device:
[Steps] Install Lucky Patcher Original Apk on Rooted Android Device
- First and foremost, make sure that your Android device is rooted for this installation process to work.
- You will be needing to install Busy Box App Apk from Google Play Store prior to the installation of Lucky Patcher as it is necessary for running apps which needs access to the main system files.
- Now download the latest Lucky Patcher version 7.2.2 Apk file from the below given link.
- Make sure that you have enabled the option of ‘Unknown Sources‘ from Settings -> Security of your Android device.
- Once you have enabled the above-mentioned setting; please navigate to the downloaded Apk file and hit it for the installation process to begin.
- If you happen to come across any warning stating that installation is blocked due to the application being unsafe just click on ‘Install Anyway’ for the installation process to continue.
- That’s it; this amazing custom patcher will get installed within few minutes and you can launch it thereafter.
- Post successful installation process if you get a warning from Google Play Store stating to uninstall the application; just hit on ‘Keep Anyway‘ and disable ‘Play Protect‘ for not getting the warning again.
[Steps] Install Lucky Patcher Latest Version on Android Without Root
- Please note that you can install Lucky Patcher Apk on Android device without root using the same procedure as mentioned above.
- For installation of this application root access is not required. However post installation you won’t be able to access any function of this application other than taking backup of the applications.
- When trying to access other functions the application will return back an error stating that ‘Lucky Patcher No Root Access Found.’
- Hence it is recommended to root your Android device before going ahead with the installation and usage of this amazing custom patching application.
Download Lucky Patcher Original APK on Android Device (With Root/ Without Root)
That’s it folks; we have reached to the end of this post. Now you can easily install Lucky Patcher App Apk on your Android device.
However, if you face any problems during the installation process or have any queries to ask you can drop your issues and questions in the comments section below. We are always happy to help you.
You may like the following posts:
- What is CyanogenMod? How To Install CyanogenMod 13 ROM On Your Android Device
- Download and Install Official Xposed Framework on Android 8.0 and 8.1