[How-To] Install Universal USB Drivers for All Android Devices
Install Universal Android USB Driver: All Window users are aware of the fact that the Windows operating system relies heavily on drivers. Without a proper driver being configured for a particular purpose that piece of hardware won’t get connected with your Windows PC/ Laptop. The same holds for Android devices. When we want to establish a connection between an Android device and a Windows PC/Laptop we require proper USB Drivers for the particular device. However, since Android is derived from Linux, the same doesn’t holds true for Linux operating systems.
We are writing this post to provide you an universal USB driver which works with all Android devices. So, it doesn’t matter whether you are holding a Nexus, Samsung, Micromax, or HTC device; the provided universal USB driver will work seamlessly and smoothly without giving any kind of troubles or connection issues. Let us dig into the installation steps for the same.
You can download the latest ADB and Fastboot Tools from here, Read More: How to Install ADB and Fastboot tools on any OS [Complete Guide].
Install Universal ADB Drivers for Android Devices [Windows PC/Laptop]
- As a first, you need to make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Android device. If not, then please navigate to Settings -> About Phone and tap on ‘Build Number’ for about 7 times.
- This will activate ‘Developer Options’ in ‘Settings.’
- Inside ‘Developer Options’ you will find the option of ‘USB Debugging’. Please toggle it on.
- Please download the Universal Android USB Driver from the below-given link.
- Please connect your Android device to your Windows PC/Laptop using a proper USB Cable.
- Now, navigate to the downloaded ADB File and Right click by holding Shift button and open new command window as shown in the image below.
- You need to be patient as the process might take few minutes to finish.
- Just tap on it and the command window will open. Type and execute whatever command you want to run.
- Great! This means that you have successfully completed the installation process for the Universal USB Driver for your Android device. Now you can enter the commands you want to use for the rooting or any other purposes.
Installation of ADB Drivers [Universal] for all Android Devices
These were the set of simple steps. We hope that you are all clear with the installation procedure. In case you have any questions to ask please don’t hesitate and shoot the same in the comments section below. We are always happy to help you.
You may like to read the following posts:
- Firmware.mobi by Chainfire: Download Stock Boot and Recovery Images
- Fix the error 86006 problem to unlock Xiaomi bootloader without binding the phone number