If you are the user of Samsung Galaxy A8+ who is looking for custom ROM, here it is the best solution for you to check out. We all know that Samsung Galaxy A8+ has a fantastic design which follows the Samsung Galaxy S8. For your information, the smartphone is mainly boosted by Exynos 7885 escorted with 4GB RAM. When it comes to internal storage, the device has the inbuilt memory of 64 GB. You can also see the phone where it has a display screen of 6.0-inch which is very impressive for a better outlook.
Along with fantastic design, the smartphone has a camera of 16MP and dual shooter for the selfies. One of the fantastic features in this mobile phone is you can find fingerprint scanner to make the phone’s security stronger. Apart from various elements and intense slick look, it cost quite expensive when compared to other mid-range devices. However, it will worth your money when it comes to purchasing for your use. Despite great features available in this phone, still, the users are expecting more features from this device to use.
With more features on this device, you can still manage to grab more elements with the help of custom recovery. Once if you installed a custom recovery on your device, then it will be easy for the users to customize the features available for this phone. Also, it will help to root your device. As we all know, once the rooting process is completed, you can easily install third-party applications for free. TWRP is considered to be one of the custom ROM to use on Samsung Galaxy A8+. It will also let you to backup all your files in a method of partition. So, people who all are looking for TWRP recovery to install on your device, make sure to follow the below stuff.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery
Before going to do the installation process of this recovery, then it is essential for you to know about its advantages. Hope it will be useful for the people to know before the downloading process. Once it is installed, these are the processes where you can benefit.
- It is easy for the user to root and unroot with the help of TWRP recovery.
- While using TWRP recovery, you can easily flash the image files without any hassles.
- The user can clean cache, wipe and date at any time.
- You can take your backup within a few seconds while flashing or modding.
- Also, it will help the user to restore the backup.
- With the help of this rooting application, you can easily use Xposed modules.
- It makes you easy for removing all the bloatware available on your device.
- To customize your device, you can flash modding zip files without any difficulties.
You can easily tweak your android device once you are done with the rooting process by installing Xposed modules and framework. Read More: Download and Install Official Xposed Framework on Android
Make sure to find the requirements before going to install TWRP recovery for customizing your device. To know let’s have a look.
- First of all, it is essential for the user to charge up their device up to 80% to avoid power issues during the installation process.
- Try to backup all of your contacts, SMS messages, media files, and all call logs.
- Now, enable USB debugging by visiting the developer option on your device.
- Get ready with a data cable to connect to your PC.
Install TWRP and Root Galaxy A8+
It is essential for the people to follow for installing and root on your device. Here we are providing some of the steps to follow. Before going to download, it is essential for the users to get ready for the requirements.
- Before downloading, make sure to download Odin 3.11.1 on your PC and extract the file as odin3.exe
- Now, open the Odin extracted file that you have downloaded.
- Turn OFF your device and then pressing and holding the buttons Volume up, power, volume down together. Now, the device will boot up by displaying the downloading screen then you can leave your keys.
- Now, you need to connect your device to PC. Then the Odin will display “Added” message and ID: COM box with blue light which indicates the successful connection between your device and PC.
- The user should visit the Odin and tap on AP tab and make sure to choose TWRP Recovery.img.tar file on your device.
- You can see now that the option in Odin as F.Reset Time is ticked and confirm that Auto-Reboot is not checked.
- After the above process is completed, you can now click the start button. In few seconds, Odin will flash the TWRP and display with PASS text.
- Finally, you can now disconnect your device from PC.
- It is essential for you to boot directly in TWRP recovery. By just holding and pressing keys of Volume up and power key together, you can turn it ON now. Now, the device will boot into installed custom recovery.
- Now, TWRP will ask the user for allowing modifications or not, and then you need to enable modifications according to instruction. If you go for dm-verify, then it will lead to disabling. If you leave it as for allowing, it will not allow your device to boot or root it further.
- Click on wipe -> Format data -> yes to format data. This thing will lead your device to format all data. So make sure to backup your files.
- It is the time to copy dm-verify.zip and Magisk.zip files into SD card.
- Once copied, you can start to click Install -> locate the dm-verify.zip file –> flash it
- After the flashing is completed, you can reboot your device in a system.
- Finally, the rooting process is done and successfully installed TWRP recovery on your device.
If you are done with the rooting process, then you can easily crack android games with your device. Read More: How to Hack Android Games Without Root[Best Game Hacking Apps]
How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy A8+?
Prerequisites for installing Custom ROM
Procedure for installing custom ROM
- Download the .Zip file of the custom ROM for your device. Every mobile supports specific ROM. Find the right ROM for your phone and download it but do not extract it immediately.
- You need to download the GApps file related to the Android version and save both custom ROM .zip file and GApps on external memory card or Secure Digital Card.
- Next boot your phone to enter recovery section and tap on “Install”.
- In the next page you will see the .zip file of custom ROM. Select it and flash to start installing process.
- Finishing the installation, back out and “Swipe to wipe” the cache.
Now, you get custom ROM on your device.
Conclusion: Root and Install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A8+
If you are looking for rooting your Samsung Galaxy A8+, then the above procedure and given stuff will help you to sort out your problem and bring down the solution in a few minutes for your device. For following the step by step procedure, you can root your device easily without any hassles.
- [How To] Root Google Pixel 2 or Pixel 2XL and Install TWRP Recovery with or Without PC
- [How-To] Unlock Bootloader and Root Xiaomi Redmi 5