Lately, in November 2019, Xiaomi announced Redmi Note 8T. Coming with a 6.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen boasting 16 M colors, the smartphone runs on MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0. The smartphone features an Octa-Core CPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chip set and an Adreno 610 GPU. The shutterbugs have got a reason to rejoice as the Redmi Note 8T comes with a quad camera (48 MP – 8 MP – 2 MP – 2 MP) at the back and a selfie camera of 13 MP. Now, the news is that MIUI 11 has been released by Xiaomi successfully for a considerable number of phones. However, there’s no information on the same being available for Redmi Note 8T.
Check how to Install Google Camera Port on Redmi K20 Pro.
If you are a proud owner of Redmi Note 8T, then, through the steps provided in this post, you can download MIUI 11 stable update on your Redmi Note 8T and update your smartphone manually. MIUI 11 comes with a dark mode, video ringtones, game turbo, and various other bugs present in previous versions have been fixed. Moreover, you will get the latest security patch as well with MIUI 11. Following are the features in detail.
MIUI 11 – What’s Latest?
Post updating your Redmi Note 8T with MIUI 11, the software version number of your smartphone will change to V220.127.116.11.PCXEUXM and you will notice the following improvements and new features.
- Touch controls are better than the previous versions.
- New alarm ringtones featuring the peaceful sounds from nature are added.
- Notification sounds will change dynamically. Now, you never have to listen to the same boring notification sound again and again.
- Using the Mi Share, you can transfer files from phone to phone much faster than usual transfer techniques.
- You can preview the documents prior to opening the same.
- Now, you will be able to print photos or documents directly from your phone without the requirement of installing any other applications for the task.
- Using the quick reply feature, you can reply to messages rapidly as soon as they arrive.
- Mobile gaming enthusiasts have got a reason to rejoice as the new Game Turbo feature will transform your device to a cool gaming console.
Before you start with the process, you need to take care of a few things that are mentioned below.
- Make sure that your smartphone holds a charging level of more than 50%.
- Take a backup of all the essential data present on your smartphone.
- Download Redmi Note 8T MIUI 11 Stable Update from here.
Now, you are all set to install the MIUI 11 update on Redmi Note 8T. Follow the below provided steps carefully.
Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 8T [Guide]
- Post downloading the firmware file from the above-provided link, transfer the same to your Redmi Note 8T’s internal or external storage.
- Next, please navigate to Settings -> About Phone -> System Updates. Otherwise, you can simply launch the Updater application.
- Thereafter, via the three-dots menu icon available in the app, select the ‘Choose Update Package‘ option.
- Browse and select the downloaded firmware file.
- That’s it! The update will get applied on your smartphone and post-reboot, your device will be in the stable MIUI 11 update.
Final Words – Install MIUI Latest Stable Update for Redmi Note 8T
These were the simple steps to get the MIUI 11 stable update on your Redmi Note 8T smartphone. If you happen to face any kind of issues while installing the update, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. The required assistance will be provided on a priority basis.
Check the following interesting posts:
- Download & Install Lineage OS 15.1 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Download Google Camera APK for Redmi Note 7.