Undoubtedly, Google Pixel series of smartphones have the best camera. No matter what the environmental conditions, you always get the best shot on a Pixel. The entire credit for this goes to the algorithms that run behind the Google Camera App. Officially, Google Camera App is not available for non-Pixel smartphones, but thanks to some great developers, we have Google Camera App available for a vast range of non-Pixel smartphones as well. The latest to join this list is the Redmi K20 Pro. In this post, you will learn about the steps to install Google Camera Port on K20 Pro.
Do you own a Redmi Note 7? Install Google Camera on Redmi Note 7. Check steps from here.
XDA Member sannn111ty is the one who has brought the Google Camera Port for Redmi K20 Pro. Powered by 2.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor, the K20 Pro comes with a 6 GB of RAM. As far as camera is concerned, the K20 Pro is itself packed with a 48 + 8 + 13 Megapixel camera setup on the back and a 20 Megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Download Google Camera Port for Redmi K20 Pro
Please note that all the primary camera features like HDR, RAW, ZSL, and Flash work with the Google Camera Port. Other modes such as Portrait Mode (Front/Rear), Night Sight (Front/Rear), Super Res Zoom, AR Stickers, and Video Recording also work like a charm. However, since it is just a port that is not officially designed for Redmi K20 Pro, expect some features to not work. Moving on, following are the steps for installing Google Camera Port on Redmi K20 Pro.
Install Google Camera Port on Redmi K20 Pro [STEPS]
You don’t require rooting or installing a custom recovery on your smartphone for installing the Google Camera App.
- As a first, you require turning ON the option of ‘Unknown Sources‘ from Settings -> Security on your smartphone.
- Next, please download the Google Camera APK from here.
- After the completion of the download, please tap on the APK and install it like any other regular APK file.
- That’s it! After the completion of the installation, you will be able to use the Google Camera App on your Redmi K20 Pro.
Download Gcam Port on Redmi K20 Pro
These were the simple steps to install GCam on Redmi K20 Pro. For any kind of questions or queries, please reach out to us via the comments section provided below. We will love to answer your questions.
Check out the following posts as well:
- Download and Install Google Camera Port on Asus Zenfone 6.
- Download Pixel 3 Google Camera Port for OnePlus 6/6T.