How To Increase Headphone Jack Volume on OnePlus 6
One thing in which Apple has always stayed ahead of Android Phones is the headphone sound quality. As of now, according to our opinion, there isn’t a single Android Phone which can put up a comparable fight against the headphone sound quality offered by iPhone/iPad. It is simply marvelous. In this guide we are going to talk about the latest release from OnePlus which is the OnePlus 6. Undoubtedly, OnePlus 6 is a wonderful device churning out brilliant levels of performance. But, talking about the volume given out by the headphone jack, it lags behind from the levels required by the customer.
In this guide we are going to share with you the steps through which you can increase the headphone volume of OnePlus 6. Sounds too good to be true? But, Yes! You can, definitely, increase the volume of your OnePlus 6’s headphone jack. Before going ahead with the process please check the following pre-requirements.
Increase Headphone Jack Volume [OnePlus 6] | Requirements:
- First of all please note that you require a rooted OnePlus 6 for this process to work. If your OnePlus 6 isn’t rooted then you can follow our linked guide for the same.
- Also, you require having a root file explorer installed on your device. You can go ahead with the ES File Explorer.
[Steps] Increase Headphone Jack Volume of OnePlus 6
- As a first, please launch the root file explorer and navigate to /vendor/etc.
- Thereafter, please open mixer_paths_tavil.xml.
- You require editing some values in this file. So, once you open this XML file just search for =”headphones” and don’t miss on the quotes.
- Now, you will be able to locate “RX1 Mix Digital Volume” & “RX2 Mix Digital Volume.” You will notice that both are set to 80.
- Yes! You guessed it right. You need to increase this value for both. However, we recommend not to increase it beyond 90 as up till here it will be comfortable on your ears.
- Please don’t increase the value beyond 90 as the same could damage your ears.
Headphone Jack Volume of OnePlus 6 [How To Increase]
So, this was the simple process through which you can increase the headphone jack volume on your OnePlus 6 device. Please let us know about your experience, in the comments below, post increasing the volume. Also, if you have any doubts or questions, please feel free to put them down in the comments section below.
You may like to read the following posts:
- [How-To] Install Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 6 [Complete Guide] [Root Required].
- [How-To] Unroot OnePlus 6 Using Stock Firmware & TWRP.