Do you love playing games on your Android mobile? Does own a budget Android smartphone has devoid you of rich mobile gaming experience? If your answer is a big fat ‘YES’ to both these questions then my dear friend you are at the right page. Not wanting to keep budget Android smartphone owners away from all the fun, PUBG Corp has released a lighter version of the famous PUBG game which requires a few resources to run on. The game named as ‘PUBG Mobile Lite’ is custom made for budget mid-range smartphones and is all set to get launched in India as well.
As of now the light version of the game is available only in the Philippines but according to an official confirmation by Tencent; PUBG Mobile Lite is also being tested on Indian network and devices. The hold of budget Android smartphones in India is huge and considering the massive numbers; the launch of PUBG Mobile Lite in India could turn out to be immensely successful. We don’t want to give out any spoilers but if you can’t wait for the official launch you can follow the method detailed in this guide to install PUBG Mobile Lite on your budget Android smartphone prior to the official launch.
Install PUBG Mobile Lite in India Before Official Launch [STEPS]
We know that the game has been launched only in the Philippines as a soft launch. Hence, it won’t be available on the Google Play Store as of now. Hence, if you want to download and install the game you require following the below mentioned steps.
- As a first you require downloading and installing PUBG Mobile Lite APK from this link.
- Thereafter, downloaded the concerned Apk file on your budget Android smartphone.
- Once the Apk file has downloaded please navigate to the location where the Apk file is present and tap on it for the installation process to start.
- Please note that you need to toggle on the option of ‘Unknown Sources’ from Settings -> Security of your Android smartphone for the installation process to get successful.
- Now, you require a VPN Service and connect to the Philippines server through it in order to play the game. Please note that not all VPN services will provide Philippines location in their free services. So, you might need to subscribe to premium in order to unlock Philippines location.
- That’s it! Once your location has been set you can go ahead and establish a connection with the local server and start competing with other players.
Are you a fan of Game Boy Advanced games? Get to know 10 Best GBA Emulators for Android which will enable you to enjoy Game Boy Advance games on your Android phone.
Now play Fortnite Game on Android with Steam Link. Find the full working tutorial here.
What Changes Are Present in PUBG Mobile Lite?
As compared to 100 players in PUBG Mobile; the Lite version has 40 players in the battle royale match. Moreover, the map size has also been reduced to 2 x 2 km. Also, the duration of a match has been reduced to approximately 10 minutes. Please note that Arcade Mode is not present in the Lite version and you even cannot tweak any kind of graphic settings.
So, this was everything, as of now, about PUBG Mobile Lite. For more information, we need to wait for the official launch of the game in India. If you have any questions or queries please feel free to put them down in the comments section below.
You might like to read the following interesting posts:
- How to Hack Android Games Without Root[Best Game Hacking Apps].
- Stream Mobile Games from your Android Device to YouTube.