Oxygen OS 10.5.8 HotFix Update [OnePlus 8/8 Pro]
Both OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro were launched last month and are the candidates of a good number of OnePlus updates since then. The reputation that OnePlus enjoys with the mobile consumers was one of the primary reasons behind the good number of sales that the devices registered. However, though both OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro come with flagship hardware and software specifications, a majority of the users have reported display issues popping up on the devices. Users have reported that they see a black crush, green tint, or a dark bar on their device’s screen.
Check out how to Download Google Camera 7.3 APK on OnePlus 7/ OnePlus 7 Pro.
The manufacturer was quick to notice the issue and rolled out OxygenOS 10.5.6 OnePlus 8 update that came with a possible partial display fix for green tint issues. However, in April 2020, the manufacturer has rolled out OxygenOS 10.5.8 OnePlus 8 Pro update that not only takes care of a plenitude of display issues but also acts as a security patch. Hence, even after updating to OxygenOS 10.5.6 OnePlus update, you are facing display issues on your device, it’s time you can get rid of them by going for the latest OnePlus 8 Pro updates.
- 1 OxygenOS 10.5.8 HotFix Update for OnePlus 8/8 Pro:
OxygenOS 10.5.8 HotFix Update for OnePlus 8/8 Pro:
As of now the OxygenOS 10.5.8 update is rolling out in the United States of America and a few European countries as well. Please note that the OTA update comes in a size of 163 MB. Following is the change log for the latest HotFix update.
- Optimized touch and interaction experience.
- Improved power consumption performance of the system.
- The video playing effect is improved when playing in low brightness.
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues.
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04.
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connection.
- Optimized the HDR video effect.
- Improved the shooting experience with Camera and improved stability.
- Enable 5G for Telia Network.
- Improved the performance and stability of WiFi transfer.
- Improved the stability of communication.
- Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness.
Check out how to Unbrick OnePlus 7T with MSM Tool.
[Download] OxygenOS 10.5.8 HotFix Update [Fix Display Issues]
There are two methods through which you can update your OnePlus device to the latest OnePlus 8 Pro updates. For your convenience we have discussed both of them below.
Method 1 > Automatic Update
- Please navigate to Settings > System Updates.
- Tap on Check for OTA updates.
- The latest OnePlus updates will automatically get downloaded on your device.
Method 2 > Manual Download
Before you manually download the latest firmware package for OnePlus 8 pro updates, please consider the following:
- Build number IN11DA is for Indian variants.
- Firmware Build number IN11AA and letter 0 in filename is for global variants.
- Build number IN11BA is for IN2023: EU European variants.
Following are the download links provided for your convenience.
- IN11DA India – Click Here to Download.
- IN11AA Global – Click Here to Download. [We will update this link soon]
- IN11BA European – Click Here to Download.
Final Words – Download Latest OnePlus Updates [Display Issue Fix]
That was all regarding the current OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro updates. If you have any further question on OnePlus updates, please reach out to us via the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Fix the OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro Delayed Notification Bug.
- Download Gravity Box for OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7.