Clearly, the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones have taken the relative market by storm. Everybody is praising the latest iterations in the OnePlus series. Since OnePlus 2, the company is providing Oxygen OS as its official OEM firmware.
Also, check how to Download GravityBox for OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7.
Until now, a ton of features and functionalities have been added to the Oxygen OS based on the consistent feedback from its users. However, with the consistent addition of more features and functionalities, bugs are bound to come and OnePlus is not safe from them. Lately, users of OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro have been reporting that the notifications on the smartphone are pretty much delayed. If you are a OnePlus 7/7 Pro user and facing the same issue, you have reached the right place as, in this post, we are going to share with you the steps to fix OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro delayed notification bug.
[Fix] OxygenOS Delayed Notification Bug on OnePlus 7/ OnePlus 7 Pro
Please note that the fix provided in this post worked well and, going by the user reports, it does seem to fix the issue. However, the result of applying the below fix might vary for you. Hence, if the provided solution doesn’t work well for you, let us know about the same and we will try our best to provide you an alternative solution.
- As a first, please launch the Google Play Store and download the Push Notification Fixer application.
- After successful installation, please launch the application from the home screen of your OnePlus 7/7 Pro.
- You will notice an option captioned as ‘Mobile Heartbeat Interval.’ Please tap on the same.
- A pop-up will come. From the list of options present in the pop-up please select ‘1-minute (drastic).’
- Next, please tap on the option captioned as ‘Wi-Fi heartbeat interval.’
- In the pop-up that comes up next, select the option ‘1-minute (drastic).’
- Next, you require hitting the ‘Apply Settings’ option.
- The changes will get applied and you will get to see an alert stating ‘Heartbeat Updated!.’
- Tap on ‘OK’ and you are done.’
Delayed Notification Bug on OnePlus 7/ OnePlus 7 Pro [FIX]
The solution provided above seems to fix the problem once and for all. However, keeping the heartbeat interval of a minute might impact the battery life of your OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro. If you see that your device’s battery life is taking a significant amount of hit, try increasing the interval a little bit. Overall, let us know whether the fix provided above is able to solve the problem of delayed notifications for you.
Check the following interesting posts as well:
- Download OnePlus 7 Pro Camera APK [Complete Guide].
- Root OnePlus 7 And OnePlus 7 Pro [Complete Guide].