If you are into customizing your Android experience, then you must be knowing about the Xposed Framework. Coming with a variety of Xposed Modules, the Xposed Framework enables you to customize the functionality of a system processor an application in order to garner a better experience off it. There is a plenitude of Xposed Modules available in the relative market through which you can totally revamp your Android experience. One of the essential Xposed Modules is the GravityBox since it provides a wide range of tweaks like modifying the lock screen, the navigation bar, altering the status bar, changing the actions performed by various hardware and software buttons, and much more.
Lineage OS 16 (Based on Android Pie) is available for OnePlus 6. Click here to download and enable it.
In this post, we are sharing with you an essential piece of information that GravityBox is about to be updated to version 9.1 that includes a variety of changes/alterations/improvements for the newly launched OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. The craze of OnePlus 7/ 7 Pro is unparalleled and unequaled. This craziness combined with the new version of GravityBox will, definitely, take your OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro experience to a whole new uncharted level.
What’s New in the GravityBox Version 9.1?
The new update to GravityBox is particularly aligned to the fixes and adjustments for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. Following is the official changelog, consisting of the fixes and adjustments for OnePlus 7/7 Pro, for the version 9.1.
- Fixed OnePlus 7/7 Pro OOS system detection logic.
- The fixed theme for the Quick Settings tile detail dialog.
- Fixed navigation bar custom key layout (for standard navigation bar only).
- Fixed dynamic color tinting of GravityBox navigation bar elements.
- Fixed option for hiding brightness slider in QS panel.
- Fixed recent key default single-press action not working when navbar master switch is enabled.
- Fixed double vibrations when using Key actions.
- Fixed muting Dial pad tones during Quiet Hours.
- Visualizer: adjusted margins of header elements in the dimmed screen.
Download GravityBox Latest V 9.1 on the OnePlus 7/7 Pro
As mentioned above, GravityBox is an Xposed Module. In order to download the latest GravityBox V 9.1 Module for OnePlus 7/7 Pro, please click here.
Regarding the steps to install and activate an Xposed Module on Android, you can refer our post on the same from here.
Do check out the best Xposed Modules for Android 2019.
Customize Oxygen OS on OnePlus 7/7 Pro Using GravityBox
This was everything that you need to know regarding the latest update to the GravityBox Xposed module. If you have any questions to ask, feel free to reach out to us via the comments section provided below. We will be happy to answer your queries.
Check the following posts as well:
- Download OnePlus 7 Pro Camera APK [Complete Guide].
- How To Root OnePlus 7 And OnePlus 7 Pro [Complete Guide].