Undoubtedly, Dolby Atmos audio mod takes the audio experience to a whole new level on your smartphones. Good news is that Dolby Atmos audio mod is available now for OnePlus 6T and in this post, we are going to share with you the steps to install Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 6T. Speaking about OnePlus 6T, it is, probably, one of the best smartphones that OnePlus has offered to the consumers. In fact, if you are a shutterbug and a photography enthusiast, OnePlus 6T is the best smartphone that you can buy in the relative range to capture fantastic images.
Did you know that you can install Pixel 3 Camera Port on OnePlus 6T? Check the full steps here.
However, the audio quality of OnePlus 6T is not as per the bucks that you have to spend on acquiring the smartphone. But, with the aid and assistance of the incredible developer support around OnePlus, we have brought this guide for you detailing how you can improve the audio experience on your OnePlus 6T by installing Dolby Atmos audio mod.
Install Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 6T – Prerequisites
Please note that the Dolby Atmos audio mod provided in this post has been tested only on OnePlus 6T and you must refrain from trying the same on other devices. Now, before you proceed with the installation steps, please make sure that your device covers the following prerequisites.
- Make sure that your device is running on Android Oreo.
- Make sure that you have rooted your OnePlus 6T. If not, please follow the steps provided in our guide for doing the same.
- TWRP Custom Recovery must be present on your OnePlus 6T. If not, please follow the steps provided in our guide for installing the same.
- Please take a complete backup of the essential data present on your device before proceeding with the installation.
Download Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 6T
Please download the Dolby Atmos Audio Mod ZIP file from here and keep the same in your OnePlus 6T before proceeding with the installation steps. Now, you are ready to perform the installation steps.
Steps to Install Dolby Atmos Audio Mod on OnePlus 6T
- As a first, please navigate to Settings -> Sound and disable audio tuner.
- Please reboot your device into TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Once the TWRP main menu comes up, please select the ‘Install‘ option and browse for the Dolby Atmos ZIP file that you have downloaded above.
- Please select the ZIP file and swipe to flash the same on your OnePlus 6T.
- After the installation process is over, tap on ‘Reboot‘ to restart your device.
Congratulations! Dolby Atmos has been successfully installed on your OnePlus 6T.
Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 6T
These were the simple steps through which you can install Dolby Atmos audio mod on OnePlus 6T. In case you face any issues during the installation process, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will provide you with a working solution. You are welcome to ask additional questions as well.
You might like to read the following interesting posts as well: