The new OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T are, indeed, very powerful smartphones with impressive features and great specs. Though the camera of OnePlus 6/6T is, indeed, very impressive, you can take it a notch higher with Pixel 3 Google Camera Port. The primary camera in OnePlus 6/6T is a 16 MP with an optically stabilized f/1.7 lens. While the secondary camera is a 20 MP which utilizes the same f/1.7 lens. Though the camera hardware of OnePlus 6/6T is pretty cool; it lacks in software processing. On the other hand, Google Pixel 3 brings with it a new version of Google Camera application which is version 6.1. Google Camera Software is unrivaled as of now in terms of software processing. Hence, in this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download Pixel 3 Google Camera Port for OnePlus 6/6T.
The entire credit for this feat goes to renowned XDA Developer Arnova8G2 who worked hard to bring Google Pixel 3 Camera Port from Pixel 3/ 3 XL with Night Sight and HDR+ to OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T.
Download and Install Google Pixel 3/3 XL Camera Port on OnePlus 6/6T
Before you proceed further, please note that if you go ahead and install Google Pixel 3/3 XL Camera Port on your OnePlus smartphone it won’t utilize the secondary camera of your device. Following features from Pixel 3/ 3XL Camera are present in this port.
- Portrait Mode
- Night Sight
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
However, the Google Camera Port will make the primary camera do the job of the secondary camera. So, if you are ready, please go ahead and download the Google Pixel 3 Camera Port for your OnePlus smartphone from the given links.
- Pixel 3 Camera Port for OnePlus 6 – Click Here to Download.
- Pixel 3 Camera Port for OnePlus 6T – Click Here to Download.
Following are the installation steps for Pixel 3 Camera Port on OnePlus 6/6T.
- As a first, please navigate to Settings -> Security and under ‘Device Administration‘ toggle on the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources.’
- Next, please navigate to the location where you have downloaded the Pixel 3 Camera Port APK file.
- Tap on the APK file and install it in the same way you install a normal APK file.
- Please note that you don’t require rooting your OnePlus 6/6T for the task.
- Wait for the installation process to finish and that’s it! You have successfully installed Pixel 3 Camera Port on the OnePlus smartphone.
- Launch the application and provide it the required permissions it asks for and then you may start snapping beautiful photographs.
Latest Google Pixel 3/3 XL Camera Port for OnePlus 6/6T
So, these were the steps to install Google Pixel 3/3 XL Camera Port on the OnePlus 6/6T device. If you face any kind of issue during the installation process or have any question to ask, please drop the same in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Download MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi MI 5S.
- Install Android P Emojis & Fonts on Any Android Phone.