Holding the title of being one of the first Nokia-branded smartphone in India to pack in three rear cameras, the Nokia 7.2 comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display boasting of a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Running through the veins of the Nokia 7.2 is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with a 4 GB of RAM. Coming to the camera, the Nokia 7.2 doesn’t disappoint the shutterbugs with its triple rear camera setup; 48 megapixel primary camera, a second 5-megapixel camera and a third 8-megapixel camera.
Do you own the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10? Check out the steps from here to install Google Camera on it.
The fantastic part of the Nokia 7.2 is that Camera 2 API comes enabled by default. This allows us to utilize Google Camera on it. In this post, you will learn about the steps to download Google Camera 6.2 for Nokia 7.2.
Excerpt on Stock Camera of Nokia 7.2
Before we go ahead and install GCam on Nokia 7.2, let us talk a bit about the stock camera setup of the smartphone. The stock camera setup of the Nokia 7.2 is great; however, it does have a bit of shortcomings. As an example, if you are hoping to capture natural colors on this smartphone, you might get a little disappointed as over-saturation does exist in the pictures.
Taking a full-resolution 48-megapixel shot does resolve the issue a bit; however, compensating for over-saturation meant losing out on brightness and contrast thereby decreasing the vividness. The Nokia 7.2 does come with a Night Mode; however, it is not at all impressive or overwhelming.
GCam 6.2 APK on Nokia 7.2 | Features
Following are the primary features of GCam 6.2 that work on Nokia 7.2 smartphone:
- Night-Sight Mode
- Photo Sphere
- Slow Motion
- RAW Support
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Portrait Mode
- Google Lens Mode
- 4K Video Recording
You can also download Pixel 3 Google Camera Port on OnePlus 6/6T. Check out the steps from here.
Download GCam 6.2 APK [Latest]
Please download the GCam 6.2 APK file for the Nokia 7.2 from here. If you desire, you can also download GCam 6.3 APK file from here. Please note that the recommended settings for both versions are different. For your convenience, we have laid them out below.
Recommended Settings for GCam 6.3
- Navigate to Camera App Settings > BSG Mod Settings > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr.
- Please set Camera app interface to Pixel 2.
- Again, navigate to Camera app settings > BSG Mod Settings:
Enable Google Photos.
Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.
- Again make your way to the BSG Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Set Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.8 & Shadow Saturation to 2.4
Recommended Settings for GCam 6.2
- Open Camera App -> More -> Settings -> Advanced -> Saturation -> Front Camera -> Highlight Saturation level to 1.8 – 2.0.
Going forward, following are the steps to install Google Camera 6.2 on Nokia 7.2
Steps to Install GCam APK on Nokia 7.2
- You have already downloaded the APK file from the links provided above.
- Next, please navigate to Settings -> Security and toggle ON the option of Unknown Sources.
- Now, please navigate to the download location of the GCam APK file and tap on the APK to initiate the installation process.
- After the successful installation, please launch the application and give the required permissions and set up the recommended settings detailed above.
- That’s it! You are all set to capture picture-perfect photographs from your Nokia 7.2 smartphone.
Final Words: Google Camera 6.2 APK for Nokia 7.2
This was all regarding the installation of Google Camera 6.2 on Nokia 7.2. If you have more questions in mind or face any confusion while following the download and installation process; please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Download Google Camera With Night Sight on Google Pixel 3/ Pixel 2 & Pixel.
- Download Google Camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 [No Root].