Download Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 10, coming with a best-in-class Octa-Core (2.73 GHz, Dual core, M4 Mongoose + 2.4 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55) along with an 8 GB of RAM is, undoubtedly, a powerhouse of performance. With an internal memory of 256 GB, expandable up to 1 TB, you got space for everything. Shutterbugs have got a reason to rejoice as the new Galaxy Note 10 comes with a triple-camera setup of 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP loaded with features like auto focus, continuous shooting, HDR and more.
You can also download Google Camera APK on Samsung Galaxy S10/ S10e / S10 Plus. Click here to get the steps.
The camera hardware of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is already par excellence. However, with the Google Camera APK, we can, indeed, take its performance levels several notches higher. So, without putting any more delay let us have a look on the steps.
Install Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
In this post, we are going to boost the already best performance of the Galaxy Note 10 camera by installing Google Camera APK on the device.
- Your first step is to download Google Camera APK File for Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Please click the below given link to download.
- Once the download is complete, please install the APK file on your device.
- Next, please download the Google Camera config files from here.
- Make way to your device’s internal storage and create a folder named as ‘GCam‘. In this folder create a folder named as ‘Configs.’
- You require extracting the contents of the config ZIP file into this folder.
- Now, launch the Google Camera app and do a double-tap on the black area next to the shutter button.
- Select the s10csMar2.xml from the available options and tap on ‘Restore.’
That’s it! Now you have the Google Camera installed on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
Google Camera Port for Samsung Galaxy Note 10
We hope you are clear with the steps to install Google Camera Port on Samsung Galaxy Note 10. For any questions, feel free to reach out to us via the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Download OnePlus 7 Pro Camera APK [Complete Guide].
- Install Google Camera Port on Redmi K20 Pro [Guide].