Best Android Apps to Download Instagram Photos & Videos: Instagram is, undoubtedly, the most popular and the best photograph sharing application. The application is widely recognized and used all over the globe. Users can even post and share videos through the Instagram application. However, in the official application there is no option through which you can download the photographs as well as videos to your Android mobile. Hence, if you are searching for the best Android applications to save photos and videos from Instagram on your Android mobile, then my dear friend, you are at the right post.
In this post we are going to share with you a list of 5 best Android applications using which you can easily download and save your favorite photographs and videos from Instagram to your Android mobile/tablets. The best thing about the applications, which we are going to mention, is that they are completely free and you don’t require to pay even a single penny to download any one of them on your Android device. So, let us start with the list now folks.
5 Best Android Applications to Save Photos & Videos from Instagram
Through this application you can easily download photographs and videos from Instagram to your SD Card and view them offline as well as use them for reposting purposes. Following are some of the features of this application:
- You can save multiple videos as well as photographs using this application.
- The content can be directly downloaded to your device’s SD Card.
- The download speed provided by this application is fast.
- The application itself is quite aesthetically designed.
- Even a dashboard or photos/ videos download manager has been provided with this application.
- You can even view your saved photographs using the ‘Viewer.’
Video Downloader for Instagram
This application is second on our list. Amazingly easy to use, you just require to copy tags from Instagram for the task. Following are some of the features of this application:
- You can copy hashtags from Instagram Posts.
- Instagram videos and photographs can be downloaded directly to SD Card.
- The application supports multiple media downloading.
- Moreover, you even get the facility to share the downloaded videos and photographs with your friends.
Insta Download Application
This is the coolest application which allows you to download Instagram photos and videos in just two simple steps. All you need is the photograph or video’s Instagram links. Copy them and paste them into this application. Download link will automatically get generated and the desired photograph or video will get downloaded to your Android device. Following are some of the other features of this application.
- It gives the facility to share and repost the downloaded images or videos to Facebook, Twitter or any other social media application.
- Complete Instagram Profile details can be seen using this application.
Save Reposter for instagram
Through this amazing application you can download images and videos directly from Instagram pretty quickly. Following are some of the key features of this fantastic application:
- You can choose to copy description or only hashtags from a particular post.
- Through this application you can view the downloaded images as well as videos in your Android device’s gallery itself.
- One-click switch from Instagram to this application and vice-versa.
- Another best thing about this application is that downloading gets processed even in the background.
Repost for Instagram – Regrann
Through this fantastic application you can save photographs and videos from Instagram; without even leaving the Instagram application itself. When you select the option of ‘Copy Share URL’ for a photo or video on Instagram, this Regrann application will get activated by itself and provide you with the option to either repost the image or video, save the image or video for reposting later or share with any other photo/ video sharing applications. Following are some more features of this application:
- When you repost using this application, it adds photo credits to the caption.
- There is no need to login into this application as it gets activated from Instagram directly.
- You can choose to enable watermarks so as to give more credit when you repost any image or video.
- You can even set a preset signature to be added automatically to your captions.
So, friends these were the top 5 and one of the best applications to download Instagram photos or videos on your Android mobile. In case you use an application, other than what are mentioned in our list, please let us know so that our readers can benefit from your experience.
You may like to read the following posts:
- Increase RAM of Android Phone With Help of a Memory Card
- How To Convert YouTube Videos to WAV? Top YouTube to WAV Converters