With so much stress in life; music has emerged as the best tool for relaxation. A lot of apps, dedicated to music, are available in the current app market. One application which has truly carved a niche of itself in the category of music applications is ‘Spotify.’ Being free on mobile and tablet; Spotify acts as a key to enter the world of music. With Spotify, you can listen to various artists and albums, from all over the world, and create a playlist of your favorite songs. We dedicate today’s post to tell you about the steps to download Spotify Apk on your Android device.
Download Spotify Music | Features of Spotify APK
Spotify App is one of the best online movie streaming Application where you will be able to hear out lot of songs from different language and Genres. Spotify App offers tons of different features to give us a flawless music listening experience. Here we are hitting up with some of the amazing features that Spotify shows up.
- Spotify is available for free on all mobiles and tablets.
- The sound quality is awesome and it is almost possible that you forget that the music is coming from the internet.
- With Spotify you can select a playlist according to your mood and the app itself will play the best songs in that genre for you endlessly.
- Spotify even recognizes the songs from your local library and sorts them in the form of a playlist for you.
- However for those who don’t wish to opt for Spotify Premium Apk; the features are limited and you get to hear ads in between your music, though it doesn’t spoils the music listening experience. The number of skips are also limited for non-premium accounts.
- If you subscribe for Spotify Premium Apk; then you can play any track you desire; rather than the application suggesting you. Also your music listening experience becomes 100% ad-free.
- With Spotify Premium Apk you get to skip a track unlimited number of times. Just hit on ‘Next.’ Moreover, you can also download your favorite track for offline listening with Spotify Premium Apk.
So, now, without delaying any further let me tell you the steps to install and download Spotify Apk on your Android device:
Download and Install Spotify Music App Apk on Android [STEPS]
There are two ways through which you can download Spotify Apk on your Android Device:
Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store and search for ‘Spotify’ through the search bar.
- Thereafter all you need to do is to hit on ‘Install’ and Spotify will get downloaded and installed on your Android device or you can download Spotify Music App directly from here.
- Under this method you can download the Apk file directly from the Spotify website. [https://www.spotify.com/us/download/other/]
- Once you have downloaded the Apk file prior to installation; do enable the option of ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Android device by navigating to Settings -> Security.
- Thereafter just click on the downloaded Spotify Apk file for the installation process to begin.
- Within a few minutes the app will get installed on your Android device.
Do you want to install the latest CyanogenMod 13 on your Android device and tweak like as you wish? Read More: Download and Install CyanogenMod 13 on Android Mobiles/Tablets.
[FIX] Spotify Android Not Available in Your Country
If you are residing in the countries other than what are mentioned in the list, then you won’t be able to use Spotify as the services of this popular music application is not available in your country yet.
Yes! You guessed it right! There are ways through which you can Fix Spotify Android Not Available in your Country error.
- First of all, since Spotify App Download is not available in your country; you won’t be able to find it in Google Play Store.
- Hence, you need to download Spotify Apk file manually from any of the following link:
- Once you have downloaded the Apk file; you need to install it on your Android device. Do enable the option of ‘Unknown Sources‘ inside Settings -> Security of your Android device before going for installation.
- Post successful installation of Spotify Apk, launch it and register with your email address.
- Now download and install Hola Free VPN Proxy from Google Play Store.
- Once the free VPN is installed; launch it and you will see a list of applications in front of you. Choose ‘Spotify‘ from the list and an ‘Access From‘ drop-down list will be visible.
- From the drop-down list select the country as ‘United States’ and hit on ‘Open.’
- Give the required permissions to the application and enjoy your favorite music on Spotify.
Install Spotify Music Apk on your Android Device
That’s it my dear friends; these were the steps through which you can download Spotify Apk on your Android device. In case you have any queries or questions to ask; please drop the same in the comments section below.
You may also like to read: