Smartphones are considered to be one of the best things we have right now to grab the digital world. When it comes to Android Smartphones, we could see a lot of brands that get roll among the Android users. Whenever the users required downloading the applications or games to download, they used to visit the Google PlayStore often. However, it is the only track to get the apps and games on Android devices. This is how the way we followed since the Android devices entered a market.
But the fact is people are started showing their lack of interest towards using Google Play on their Android devices. The reason is developers who experts in Android have developed a lot that may surpass the usage of Android. Yes, you can even smoothly play the games apart from Android Smartphones. With the help of BlueStacks, you can bring any Android app and games on your PC without any hassles. BlueStacks is mainly said to be the Android emulator where you can get any game or app for further usage.
If you are the user of BlueStacks, then do you ever thought of Transfer OBB file from PC to Bluestacks. In case, if you find difficult for seeking for the solution can follow here. Hope you will get the solution for transferring the OBB file from your PC to BlueStacks.
Why Transfer OBB file from PC to Bluestacks?
Most of the people are confusing about getting the answer to this particular query for a long time. Here we are sharing some of the responses to this query. For instance, when it comes to downloading the game with a huge file, then it is also required to download the data as well. At this condition, most of them are thinking that how it possible of transferring the data folder or OBB file to your BlueStacks. If you are looking for such huge file game, then it is essential for you to know about the process.
Where to Place/Store Bluestacks OBB/Data/SD Card Folder in PC
When it comes to smooth transfer of OBB file from PC to BlueStacks, it is essential for you to know more about the needs and download it further.
- Download ES File Manager APK for PC.
- BlueStacks App player.
How to Copy or Transfer files from PC to BlueStacks
When it comes to Store OBB file from PC to Bluestacks, it is essential for you to follow some of the main steps here.
- At first, it is essential for you to download and install BlueStacks for running the android games and applications.
- Now, the BlueStacks is installed, and if you are looking for transferring the files from PC to BlueStacks, you need to download ES file manager where you can download it from Google Play Store.
- As per your convenience, you can transfer any of the files from PC to BlueStacks, all you need to navigate to C:\Users\Public\Pictures.
- You can now copy any of the files that you want to transfer to BlueStacks.
- It is essential for you to visit BlueStacks and tap to open ES file manager.
- You can now check out search option available in the tools which is given at the ES file manager bottom.
- Now, you need to search “PublicPictures” to find the copied files.
- You can move the file to any location from file manager.
- This is the way you can place OBB file from PC to Bluestacks.
These are the main steps that you need to follow when it comes to Store OBB file from PC to Bluestacks.
Conclusion: Add OBB File to Bluestacks from PC
By following the stuff mentioned above, you can get to know how to place OBB file from PC to Bluestacks. In case, if you are looking to transfer the file from BlueStacks to PC, then you need to do the method in reverse.
- How to Play Multiple Clash of Clans Accounts on Android Devices.
- Lock and Unlock Your Android Using Google Assistant[Smart Guide].