If you are a proud owner of OnePlus 7T, you would be thrilled to know that OxygenOS Beta 3 update for OnePlus 7T has got a new feature of 960 FPS Slow-Motion Video Recording in the OxygenOS camera. Sadly, the feature isn’t available on older OnePlus devices. However, there do exist a ray of hope for OnePlus 7 Pro owners as, going by the findings and the work of XDA Senior Members docnok63 and elmarian 756 respectively, they can enable the 960 FPS Slow-Mo Video Recording feature on their OnePlus 7 Pro device by enabling some hidden camera parameters.
Check out how to Fix the OnePlus 7 & 7 Pro Delayed Notification Bug.
The coolest part is that OnePlus 7 pro owners, with a similar mod, can unlock the macro mode as well on their device. Dedicating this post to all the proud OnePlus 7 Pro owners out there, we are going to share with you the steps to enable 960 FPS Slow-Motion Video Recording and Macro Mode on OnePlus 7 Pro.
Please note that to enable the features of 960 FPS Slow-Mo and Macro Mode on OnePlus 7 Pro, you have to install the latest Beta version, V 3.10.17 or higher, of the OnePlus camera on your device. We don’t recommend manually sideloading the Beta version of the camera app on stable channel build of OxygenOS. To ensure perfect compatibility, please install the latest Open Beta OxygenOS as well. You will need root access to perform the changes. Apps like Preferences Manager will aid you in your task.
Enable 960 FPS Slow-Mo Video Recording on [OnePlus 7 Pro]
- Using the Preferences Manager app, please modify the CameraInfo_0.xml file by adding a new string called Video960FpsSizes with the value 1280×720.
- Please do the same for the CameraInfo_5.xml file as well.
- Save the changes made and relaunch the camera. You will have the 960 FPS option coming up now on your OnePlus 7 Pro device.
Following are the screenshots for your reference:
Steps to Enable Macro Mode [OnePlus 7 Pro]
- Using the Preferences Manager app, please open up CameraInfo_3.xml file.
- Toggle the value of IsUWMacroSupported variable from false to true.
- OnePlus 7 Pro doesn’t come with the macro motor like OnePlus 7T Pro. Hence, the performance may vary.
Check out how to Download GravityBox for OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7.
Conclusion – Get 960 FPS Slow-Mo Rec and Macro Mode [OnePlus 7 Pro]
These were the steps to activate 960 FPS Slow-Motion Video Recording and Macro Mode on OnePlus 7 Pro. If you have any questions or face any kind of confusion while activating the features, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will help you out.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK on OnePlus 7/ OnePlus 7 Pro.
- How To Unbrick OnePlus 7T with MSM Tool.