If you utilize a rooted Android device or are looking forward to root your Android device, then you must be familiar with Magisk; the popular rooting tool for Android. Lately, the developer topjohnwu came up with Magisk 20.2 that brought in the official support for Android 10 OS. Along with the support for Android 10 OS; Magisk 20.2 brings with it major revamps to the root structure and methodology boasting of a much better stability for rooted Android devices. However, immediately upon its release, the version 20.2 came under the attack of several bugs. The developer topjohnwu immediately sprung into action and release Magisk 20.3 with a HotFix and Magisk Manager 7.5.1 APK.
Check out how to Install ViPER4Android FX 220.127.116.11 on Android 10 Q Devices.
The primary issue with Magisk 20.2 existed with LG devices. Now, with Magisk 20.3 featuring a HotFix, the problem seems to have been solved once and for all. The latest Magisk 20.3 and Magisk Manager 7.5.1 APK works smoothly on all Android devices and boasts of a ton of features that were non-existent in previous versions.
What are the major features in Magisk 20+?
Going by the changelog of Magisk 20.2, the communication is thoroughly improved between the daemon and the application, and the MagiskBoot even supports patching dtb/ dtbo partition formats. As far as the Magisk Manager 7.5.0 APK is concerned, it fixes several issues with hidden stub APK and even supports Bio-metric Prompt. The following are some of the primary highlights in the Magisk 20+ versions.
- Official support for Android 10 OS (this includes OnePlus’ Oxygen OS 10, Samsung’s One UI 2.0, Xiaomi’s MIUI 11, and Google’s stock Android as well).
- Working solution for root detection (root hide) enabling you to use banking apps and other financial apps smoothly.
- The coolest part is that apart from Android 10, the Magisk 20+ versions support previous Android versions all the way down till Android 4.2.
Download Latest Magisk 20.3 HotFix ZIP + Magisk Manager 7.5.1 APK
For your convenience, we have provided the direct download links from the GitHub page of the project.
- Magisk 20.3 – Click Here to Download
- Magisk 20.2 – Click Here to Download
- Latest Magisk Uninstaller – Click Here to Download
- Latest Magisk Manager 7.5.1 APK – Click Here to Download
Simply flash the Magisk 20.3 via TWRP Recovery on your Android device to root it and thereafter, once your device has booted, please install Magisk Manager APK.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- How To Boost Internet Speed on Realme Devices [Complete Tutorial].
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy A30 & A30s.