HTC is one of the leading brands which launch the best Android Smartphones. They mainly focus on the Android operating system and in total, they have a huge range of models. There is no such recent launch but the HTC U11 is in great demand among the device users. For those who want something extra from their device or want to root and increase the device performance then you are at the right place.
People come with a question o how to root and install custom recovery in HTC U11 or any other leading device. Well for custom recovery you get the latest TWRP 3.2.1 which can allow you to root your device completely and efficiently. This custom recovery tool is very helpful and easy to use it. you don’t need any technical background to make this happen. With this custom recovery, you can root your device to install custom ROM’s and all the leading and popular third-party applications.
Getting the TWRP custom recovery is very easy and simple. During these processes, it is vital to unlocking the bootloader in your HTC U11. For most of the people it might be an easy process but still, the steps to install the TWRP custom recovery on your HTC U11 are given below.
Fundamentals to root and install custom recovery in HTC U11
- The basic necessities you need while rooting your HTC U11 through TWRP Custom recovery
- You need an ADB with fast boot commands while installing the TRWP recovery also with USB cable and your device.
- Always make sure that the USB debugging is in the enabled mode on your device.
- Well, charge your device as the rooting may take time and you don’t want to mess up the things.
- You need an ADB installed on your PC with the fastboot commands
- Check out the proper connections of your device with the PC via USB cable.
- It is advisable to keep the backup of all your essentialities and files present on your device. As unlocking the bootloader may hamper the contents present in your HTC U11.
Steps to install TWRP custom recovery on your HTC U11
- In the initial stage download the image of TWRP custom recovery. You can rename it for the better installation process.
- Now, you have to move the image to the ADB folder. Which can be Program Files>Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Now, make the connection of your device with the PC and allow the permissions on your device.
- Select the open command window at this in parallel to the ADB folder and type cmd in the address bar. Now press enter.
- Here, at the ADB command window simply type the command and get the device list.
“ADB Device List”
- You can proceed further on seeing your device.
- There can be chances when you won’t be able to find your device. This can be a general error in the USB connection failure or the driver issue.
- You can type the command for booting your device in the fastboot
“ADB reboot download”
- On this moment your HTC U11 device should start reboot in the fastboot You should check that your device is connected to the fastboot mode. For this, you can enter the command given below.
- On finding your device just enters the below-given command to flash the TWRP custom recovery image file.
“flash boot flash recovery (image name)”
- This process should not take much time. On completion, you can root the device with a single command and reboot it manually.
Steps to root HTC U11
After the successful installation of the custom recovery in your device, now you are free to root you’re the HTC U11. There are also variable options in this segment but the Magisk system less Root is the leading options which promote the apps for Android Play, Snapchat ++ etc.
If you want to root your android device in a single click without computer or PC, Read More: Root Android Phone Without Computer or PC [ Latest Working Methods ]
- In the initial stage download the above section and forward that in your HTC U11.
- Now, connect your HTC U11 with your PC to open up the ADB command interface. For this, you have to use the command for booting process with TWRP Custom recovery.
- “ADB reboot recovery”
- When the prompt shows TWRP recovery then press “install”
- Go to the Magisk zip and further select it.
- Simply swipe right to install it
- After the Magisk gets flashed, promote will display “Reboot System”, now select this option.
- Install the Magisk manager APK
- Get the rooted HTC U11 as your desire
- Download GBWhatsApp Apk Latest Version On Android Device | Install GBWhatsApp App Apk on Android
- How to download and Install Google HDR+ camera on android devices