Google, with each Pixel launch, brings in a host of improvements in the camera. Same goes with Pixel 3 in the picture. If you are interested in trying some of the Pixel 3 camera features and already own a Pixel smartphone, good news for you; you can install Pixel 3 camera right away on your Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL. We will be sharing the procedure for the same in this post. Luckily you don’t need to root your Pixel device in order to install the Pixel 3 camera. All you need to ensure is that your Pixel smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
Pixel 3 camera has brought in RAW mode to the scene as well. Luckily! The same will work effortlessly, glitch-free and smoothly on your Pixel or Pixel 2 device as well. If you are interested in enabling the RAW mode; all you need to do is to navigate to Settings -> Advanced and activate the option of “RAW+JPEG Control.” With RAW mode, Google has satisfied the demands of advanced Android users who wanted the same to have better control over their photographs. Let us have a look at some major enhancements that Pixel 3 camera brings with it.
Latest Quick Update: Download Pixel 3 Launcher Apk (Updated Version) on Any Android Device.
Google Pixel 3 Camera on Pixel & Pixel 2 | What’s New?
Apart from bringing RAW mode into the picture;ct Pixel 3 camera brings in a lot of major enhancements with it which will, indeed, deliver you an awesome and magnificent photography experience on the device.
- Both front camera and back camera come with portrait mode with depth control embedded in it.
- Post taking the shot also, you can change the subject of focus in the photograph.
- Portrait mode comes with fantastic filters.
- Please note that on the Pixel 3 camera; portrait mode for the front camera as well as the back camera has exactly the same features.
- Behold for the biggest feature in the Pixel 3 camera! It can read things such as website URL, telephone number or any kind of written text right away from the photographs.
At the end of this post, you will be able to enjoy all these Pixel 3 camera features on your Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL and even Nexus 6P. Please note that the APK provided in this post won’t work for any device other than the ones mentioned above. Moreover, you require ensuring that your Pixel or Nexus 6P is running on Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
Install Pixel 3 Camera for Pixel 2 XL/2, Pixel XL/Pixel [STEPS]
- Please note that if you wish to install Pixel 3 camera on Nexus 6P and the same is not running on Android 9.0 Pie then you can even root and install a custom ROM based on Android Pie over it to make it compatible with the Pixel 3 camera.
- Now, please Download Google Pixel 3 Camera APK from here.
- You might require turning on the option of ‘Unknown Sources’ from Settings -> Security before proceeding.
- Once the same is done, please navigate to the download location of the Pixel 3 Camera APK and tap on the APK file to initiate the installation process.
- Post successful installation of the same; you can launch it and you will have Pixel 3 camera up and ready on your Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL or Nexus 6P device.
Get the Pixel 3 Camera on Pixel/Pixel 2 or Pixel XL/2 XL
Congratulations! Your photographs will seem much better now with immediate effect. Let us know in the comments section below your experience of utilizing the Pixel 3 camera application. Moreover, if you face any kind of issue during the installation process you can let us know about the same in the comments section as well.
Check the following interesting posts:
- Best Custom ROMs for Google Pixel & Google Pixel XL/Pixel 2XL.
- Root and Install TWRP on Pixel 3, 3XL & 2XL Full Guide.