Download Camera App Port of OnePlus 5T on Xiaomi MI A1: OnePlus brand of smartphones, in a very short period of time, have climbed to the top of popularity charts. The latest entrant to the OnePlus family is the OnePlus 5T which comes with a dual camera setup. On the lines of OnePlus 5T, Xiaomi has launched the MI A1 with a similar dual camera setup. However, the camera application, provided in this dual- camera Xiaomi MI device, is not as perfect as the one available on OnePlus 5T.
Good news is that, with the efforts of XDA developer shubham8, the ported One Plus 5T Camera, also known as Oxygen OS Camera, can be installed on Xiaomi MI A1 device. This way, a variety of features come bundled for Xiaomi MI A1 including photos with watermark, slow-mo, pro-mode and even time lapse mode which are not available in the stock camera application of Xiaomi MI A1. With the installation of the ported OnePlus 5T Camera App, you will also get the Gallery application, similar to OnePlus 5T. Both rooted as well as non-rooted users can install the OnePlus 5T camera on their MI A1 device.
Install Ported OnePlus 5T Camera App of OnePlus 5T on Rooted Xiaomi MI A1
- If your MI A1 device is rooted, you are first required to download the Magisk ZIP file which contains the OnePlus Camera as well as OnePlus Gallery. Please download the ZIP file from here.
- Post downloading, all you need to do is flash install the ZIP file onto your Xiaomi MI Device. You need to do it using custom recovery TWRP present on your rooted Xiaomi MIA A1 device.
- That’s it! Once the ZIP file is successfully flashed, reboot your device and the job is done.
Install OnePlus 5T Oxygen OS Camera Port on Non-Rooted Xiaomi MI A1
- For non-rooted Xiaomi MI A1, the process to install the camera port is pretty simple. First of all please download the Camera Port Apk file from the provided link.
- Please wait for the file to get downloaded. Post successful download all you need to do is to navigate to the path where the downloaded Apk file is present. Once in the location kindly tap on the Apk file for the installation process to start.
- Great! post successful installation Oxygen OS Camera as well as Oxygen OS Gallery will be present on your Xiaomi MI device. Enjoy!
So, folks these were the simple steps through which you can enjoy the ultimate Oxygen OS Camera on your Xiaomi MI smartphone.
If you get stuck anywhere or have any queries to ask you may drop down the same in comments section below. We will look into them and provide you with a working solution to the issues being faced by you as early as possible.
You may like to read the following posts:
- Download & Install MIUI 9.5 Stable ROM on any Xiaomi Device [Tutorial]
- Customize Alert Slider on One Plus Devices Using Xposed Module