[How-To] Download Nokia 8 Camera with Pro Camera Mode for Android Devices
Very recently, Nokia, provided the users of Nokia 8, with a camera update through which the current camera application for Nokia 8 users was upgraded to employ Pro Camera Mode. Good news is that you can get the camera application for Nokia 8 with Pro Camera Mode on your other Android devices as well without employing or utilizing any kind of rooting procedure for the purpose.
For those of you who are not aware, Nokia Pro Camera Mode provides plenty of features to the existing camera application in Nokia 8. The major features are manual controls for updating white balance, shutter speed, exposure as well as focus. Moreover, real-time changes to an image can be previewed post updating the controls. The new camera is similar to the one which was available in Lumia range of smartphones from Nokia which was well known for its fantastic quality. All credit goes to the XDA recognized contributor linuxct for bringing the Nokia 8 Camera Application with Pro Camera Mode for complete range of Android devices.
Nokia 8 Camera App with Pro Camera Mode for your Android Device
Before navigating ahead, you must know that to install this application; your Android device must support and be compatible with Level 3 Camera API.
If you want to know the Camera API Level supported by your Android device you can download and install a free application ‘Camera2 API Probe‘ from Google Play Store and check out the Hardware Level Support Category section in the application. Once you have confirmed your Android device’s camera’s API; you can continue with the installation steps provided below.
Install Nokia 8 Camera on any Android Android Device
- Before doing anything else, please navigate to Settings -> Security of your Android device and toggle on the option of Unknown Sources since we will be installing the camera application through an installation setup file downloaded from a 3rd party source.
- As a first, you require downloading the Nokia 8 Camera Apk from the provided link.
- Once the Apk file has been successfully downloaded please transfer or move the same to your Android device.
- Post transferring the same to your Android device; launch the default file manager and locate the transferred Apk file.
- Now, just like for installing a normal Apk, tap on it for the installation procedure to start.
- Once the installation process is over, just reboot your Android device and you are done.
You can now experience the amazing Nokia 8 Camera with Pro Camera Mode. You don’t need to do anything special. It is same like using the normal camera application on your Android smartphone.
Thanks to the Nokia 8 camera port devs of XDA for porting it to every android devices.
Conclusion: Enable Pro Camera Mode with Nokia 8 Camera App on Android Devices
So, these were the amazingly simple steps for obtaining, using and experiencing the fantastic Nokia 8 Camera App with Pro Camera Mode on your Android device. Don’t worry, if you have any kind of doubt regarding the installation steps or get stuck anywhere. Please let us know by mentioning the same in the comments section below.
You may like to read the following interesting posts:
- Transfer Apps & Data From Old Phone to OnePlus 6.
- Customize WhatsApp Themes and Colour on Android Oreo Without Root.