Google, at the I/O 2018, introduced the first public beta of the Android P Operating System. Along with that the second developer preview of the same was introduced. If we go back a few months then Android P Beta was limited to Google Pixel series of smart phones. But, with the introduction of Project Treble the same doesn’t holds true. Even non-Google Pixel users can enjoy the experience of the new Android P Developer Preview 2 on their devices. Follow our guide to install Android P Developer Preview 2 on your Nokia & Xiaomi device.Today’s post has been dedicated to the installation procedure of Android P Beta on Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD.
Talking about the Vivo X21; the smartphone comes with a 6.28 – inches Full HD + AMOLED display. Loaded with 64 GB of storage; the device is powered with a Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 Processor coupled with 6 GB of RAM. Now, that’s enough power for you. Let us dig in now into the steps to install Android P Beta on your Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD device.
Before going ahead with the installation part; please make sure that you fall under the umbrella of the following two prerequisites:
- First of all, please backup all your essential data as installing a new OS will wipe your data clean.
- Charge your Vivo X21 to a charging level of at least 70-80%.
Also, please make sure that you don’t use the same method or the provided files to install the Android P Beta on some other device as the method & files provided here are only compatible with the Vivo X21 or its UD counterpart. So, we are all set now. Let us have a look on the steps to get Android P Beta on your Vivo device.
Install Android Pie Beta on Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD [STEPS]
- As a first, please download the Android P System image file from the following links:
- Now, connect your Vivo device to your computer or laptop via USB and choose the File Transfer mode.
- The image file which you have downloaded in the first step; please copy the same to the root directory of the internal storage of your Vivo device.
- If you are confused as to where the root directory is; then let me tell you that root means outside all the folders of the internal storage of your device.
- So, you are done with that now. Disconnect your device and launch your default file manager.
- Navigate to the Android P System Image file which you have just copied and simply tap on it.
- Once you have tapped; a prompt will come up in front of you asking your confirmation for the update on your Operating System.
- All you need to do is to provide your confirmation by clicking on the ‘Start Upgrade’ option.
- Now, the installation of Android P Beta on your Vivo smartphone will start.
Be patient as the process will, definitely, take some time to complete. Once done, your device will reboot automatically into the new operating system. Just follow the online instructions for a little pre set up and you are all set to enjoy the new operating system on your Vivo device.
Install Android Pie Developer Preview 2 on Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD
We recommend to keep visiting this post as we will be putting up updates as soon as the next preview for the Android P Operating system is out. According to reliable sources, June is the month for the next preview to come out.
So, these were the steps to get Android P Beta Preview on your Vivo X21 & Vivo X21 UD Device. If you are still unclear about any of the steps please let us know in the comments section below.
You may like to read the following posts:
- Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto X4 Android One Edition.
- Get Google Pixel AR Stickers on Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.