Successor of Oppo F11, the Oppo F15 comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor and boasts of a 6.4 inch AMOLED display with full HD+ resolution. The highlight of the device is the quad-camera setup at the back bearing 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP. Selfie-lovers have got a reason to rejoice as Oppo F15 features a 16 MP front camera. However, going by the user reviews, the performance of the camera in low-light conditions is not up-to-the-mark. The good news is that you can install Google Camera GCam 7.2 on Oppo F15 and the steps for the same we are going to discuss in this post.
Check how to Download Google Camera 7.2 for Vivo Z1x and Vivo Z1 Pro.
Google Camera needs no introduction. Featuring in the Pixel series of devices, Google Camera manages to capture impeccable photographs through a single lens itself; thanks to the complex algorithms running behind the Google Camera app. With GCam 7.2 installed on Oppo F15, you will be able to capture impressive shots in low-light conditions as well.
GCam 7.2 on Oppo F15 – Features
Before moving to the installation part, it will be interesting to know the working features of Google Camera 7.2 that you will get post-installation of the Google Camera 7.2 on Oppo F15. The following are the features at a glance for you.
- Astrophotography Mode
- Portrait Mode
- Beauty Mode
- HDR Enhanced
- Lens Blur
- RAW Support
- Google Lens
Check how to Download Google Camera 6.2 for Samsung Galaxy A30 & A30s.
Download GCam 7.2 on Oppo F-Series
Click Here to Download GCam 7.2 APK for Oppo F15.
Click Here to Download GCam 6.1 APK for Oppo F15.
Install Google Camera on Oppo F15
- Post successful download of the APK file from the above links, please tap on the same and install it like a regular APK file on the device.
- Please provide the permissions to the APK as asked during the setup.
- Post successful completion of the installation process, tap on ‘Done‘ to exit the installation screen.
GCam 7.2 on Oppo F15 – Recommended Settings
Before you start using the Google Camera, please make sure you set the following recommended settings on your device.
For GCam 7.2
You needn’t change anything for using GCam 7.2 on Oppo F15.
For GCam 6.1
- Navigate to the settings of the Camera app > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12. You can even tweak this setting as per your requirement.
- Alter the Back Camera resolution to 16 MP.
- Again, please navigate to the settings of the Camera app > Advanced > set base config
Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Launch GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s.
- As far as the saturation values are concerned, you can set them up as per your requirement.
Final Words – Google Camera 7.2 APK on Oppo F-Series
Great! Now you can start using GCam 7.2 on Oppo F15 and capture impeccable shots even in low-light conditions. Let us know in the comments section provided below your experience of using Google Camera on your device.
Check the following interesting posts as well:
- Install ViPER4Android FX 18.104.22.168 on Android 10 Q Devices.
- Install Android 10 on Realme X (LineageOS 17 ROM).