Its been a few months since the Samsung Galaxy S9 & Samsung Galaxy S9 + are released. Samsung’s new smartphones for the Galaxy flagship of devices have rapidly escalated to the position of being the hot favorites among the Android users. This is due to the myriad of features that the Galaxy S9 or S9 plus provides. Though the devices are a minor upgrade for Samsung Galaxy S8 users; they, definitely, pack a punch over their predecessors. The most important changes being AR Emojis, better camera sensors, the new 960 FPS Super Slow Motion Camera and the improved processors.
The AR Emojis being majorly same as the Apple iPhone X, are a lot of fun. As compared to Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus; Google Pixel comes with a lot of inbuilt AR or Augmented Reality Stickers and recently Google has launched a lot of AR Stickers for the Pixel and Nexus series of devices. So, the question is that can you get the amazing AR Stickers of Google Pixel on your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus? Well! You surely can and this is what this guide is all about.
Must Read: Fix Battery Issues on Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos.
What is an AR Emoji?
An AR Emoji is a great way to create a virtual version of yourself which you can customize and share. An AR Emoji captures your facial expressions and reflects them beautifully. The Augmented Reality or AR Stickers come with a variety of options for customization and that is where the fun part lies. It is extremely cool to share your customized AR Emojis with your friends. Let us dig in now into the simple steps that will enable you to get the coolest collection of AR Stickers from Google Pixel onto your Galaxy S9/S9+ device.
Check out this amazing post enabling you to record your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus Screen.
Install Google Pixel AR Stickers on Samsung Galaxy S9 & Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus [STEPS]
- As a first, from your S9 or S9 Plus, please download the following three Apk Files:
- If you have downloaded the above three Apk files on your PC then please transfer the same to your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus device.
- Now, please navigate to Settings -> Security on your Galaxy phone and toggle on the option of ‘Unknown Sources.’ Turning on this option is a must as we are installing 3rd party Apk files. However, once the installation process is over please make sure that you toggle off this option.
- Great! Take the help of any File Manager application on your smartphone and navigate to the folder where the downloaded Apk files, from the first step, are present.
- Click on each Apk file individually and install them on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Once, the installation process for all three Apk files is over, please navigate to the home screen of your Galaxy phone or the App Drawer and you will be able to locate the newly installed Google Camera application.
- Launch it and you can create as many Augmented Reality or AR Stickers that you want, using the Google Camera application.
Enjoy Augmented Reality (AR) Stickers of Google Pixel on your Galaxy S9/S9+ Smartphone
The steps to install AR Stickers from Pixel on your Galaxy S9/S9+ are pretty simple. In case you get stuck anywhere or face any kind of issue during the process, please drop the same in the comments section below so that we can help you out. Moreover, if you feel like asking any additional question; please don’t hesitate and use the comments section for the same.
Please make sure you check out the following posts:
- Force Permanent Immersive Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+.
- Edit APN Settings & Enable Native Hotspot in Samsung Galaxy S9.