Samsung, unlike the previous times, have launched two models of the premium Note range of devices; Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+. Speaking about the difference between the two models, the primary is the screen size. While Note 10 comes with a 6.3 inches screen size, the Note 10 Plus comes with a 6.8 inches screen size.
Check How To Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 [Tutorial].
Initially, you spend a lot of time setting up your new phone, however, in some cases, you might require hard resetting your device and that is what we are going to explain in this article. Continue reading ahead to know the steps to factory reset Galaxy Note 10 plus.
When to Factory Reset your Smart Phone?
- For wiping all the stored data in your smartphone within seconds.
- Fixing performance-related issues.
- Bringing your device back to the factory state enabling you to roll back certain unwanted changes that you might make while playing with Android.
Check how to Fix Moisture Detected Error on Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S9 & Note 9.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus – STEPS
- Switch off your Galaxy Note 10+.
- Thereafter, press and hold Volume Up + Bixby + Power Key together. If you see ‘Upload Mode‘ coming up, then release the keys and shut down your device using Power + Volume Down key.
- Turn on your device again using the above mentioned three-key combination. Once you see the Samsung Logo coming up, release the keys.
- You have entered ‘Recovery Mode‘ now. Use volume buttons to navigate.
- Select the option of ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset‘ and hit the ‘Power‘ button.
- On the subsequent screen, tap on ‘Yes‘ and hit the ‘Power‘ button.
- After this, please go back to the main menu and tap on ‘Reboot system now.’
Congrats! You have successfully done a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.
Final Words – Factory Reset Galaxy Note 10+
These were the detailed steps to successfully perform a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. For any kind of questions, feel free to contact us via the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Install Samsung One UI Beta on Supported Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- How To Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 [Tutorial].