Launched in February 2019, the new Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ and S10 Lite are already rocking the relative markets. With a lot of reviews and comparison videos of Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ and Apple’s iPhone XS Max coming up, it seems that S10/S10+ are giving a good run to Apple’s iPhone XS/XS Max. The Galaxy S10 with a 6.1 inches curved display and single punch hole front camera along with its bigger cousin S10+, which comes with a 6.44 inches curved display with a double punch hole front camera are powered with the latest Exynos 9820 chipset and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. In this post, we will share with you the steps to enter recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+.
Do check the steps to Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10.
Please note that both Samsung Galaxy S10/10+ come with an inbuilt recovery mode. Now, this is, indeed, a wave of cool air as the mode is extremely essential for the Android OS. Without taking much of your time, let us move on to the steps to enter recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+.
Enter Recovery Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ [STEPS]
It is pretty easy to enter into the Recovery Mode since it is inbuilt in Galaxy S10/S10+. Make sure that you read and follow the below steps carefully:
- As a first, please shutdown or switch off your Galaxy S10/S10+ device.
- There is a Bixby button right below the Volume keys. Press and hold the Bixby button, Volume Up and Power button simultaneously.
- You will witness the Recovery Mode coming up on the screen of your device. As soon as Recovery Mode comes up on the screen, please release the keys.
- Congratulations! You have successfully entered into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10/10+.
In order to navigate, please utilize the Volume Up/Down Keys. If you wish to select a particular option, you require pressing the Power key.
Method to Activate Recovery Mode on Galaxy S10/S10+ and Galaxy S10 Lite
These were the simple steps through which you can easily enter into recovery mode on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ and S10 Lite. If you face any kind of confusion or don’t see the mode coming up, please let us know about the issue in the comments section provided below. We will provide you with a working solution on a priority basis.
Check the following posts as well:
- Google Camera Port for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ & Note 9.
- Fix the missing OEM Unlock button on the Samsung Galaxy Devices.