Samsung has truly unveiled a masterpiece in the form of Galaxy S10/S10 Plus. The device, with its 6.1-inch curved display and a single punch hole front camera, has enough juice to capture and mesmerize your senses with its attractive appearance. The device has an on-screen (ultrasonic) fingerprint scanner. The Galaxy S10, with its octa-core chipset and 8 GB of RAM comes in two variants of 128 GB and 512 GB. If you want to wipe cache or perform a factory reset, you require entering into recovery mode on your S10/S10 Plus. However, in order to flash official firmware files using Odin, you require entering download mode on your Galaxy S10. In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to enter Download Mode on Galaxy S10.
Steps to Enter Download Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10
Follow the below steps carefully in order to enter download mode on Samsung Galaxy S10:
- As a first, shut down your Galaxy S10 by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds.
- Thereafter, please press and hold Volume Down and Bixby keys, and then press the Power key along with.
- A Samsung Logo will come up on the screen. A warning screen will follow. When the warning screen comes up, release all the three buttons.
- Please press the Volume Up button in order to keep going.
- So, this is it! You have finally entered into the Download Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S10.
Will this Method Work on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus/ S10 Lite?
Yes! The above-provided steps are applicable on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus as well as Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite if you wish to enter the download mode on them. In case, due to any reason, you are not able to enter the Download Mode on your Galaxy S10/S10+ or S10 Lite, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.
Check out the following interesting posts as well:
- Stable Android Pie Update is finally here for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+[Update].
- Download Google Camera Port for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ & Note 9 (How To).